- To educate and train individuals from diverse educational and professional backgrounds, to become competent Hospitality Managers for the 21st century.
- To ensure that our students become academically and practically competent, professional, efficient and flexible in order to be creative and productive managers.
- To instill in students an attitude of reflection and self-evaluation that will support their future academic aspirations and intellectual growth.
- To inculcate in graduates a spirit of service coupled with a willingness and ability to contribute to society at large.
- To guide the students in the right path of a bright future and to see a better tomorrow of modern India without unemployment & poverty.
BIHM is also the Member of IHC (Indian Hospitality Congress)
IHC Group is a form of bulletin board which serves as a means to connect the hospitality research and education community. Its purpose is to promote an exchange of information relevant to hospitality research and to create a place for open debate on issues related to hospitality research and education.
Stay connected with us on our website http://www.indianhospitalitycongress.net/
Join us Online on Yahoo Groups. Visit the group on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ihc_group/